BERG Grand Favorit InGround Oval Trampoline with Comfort Safety Net
Do you not get enough of jumping? No problem! The BERG Favorit provides years of pleasure, hardly wears and requires little maintenance. The BERG Favorit has been developed with great attention and care. This has resulted in a qualitatively excellent trampoline, which is safe to use.
The BERG Favorit has a durable jumping mat made of tough woven polypropylene. The loops for the strong metal spring eyes are thoroughly joined to the jump mat with no less than 8 rows of stitching. The open mesh structure ensures that the jumping mat does not become hot, and neither will it burn the feet.
All sizes of the Favorit line are equipped with these springs. That’s why you can make nice jumps on all these trampolines. The jumping comfort of these trampolines is much higher compared to the earlier BERG Talent line with GoldSpring Talent springs.
A sunken trampoline with a safety net has a low threshold, making it easy and safe to step onto. The InGround trampoline is less visible in the garden than a high trampoline.
The Oval Shape
The oval shape combines the efficient strength of a round frame with the large jumping surface of a rectangular trampoline. On an oval trampoline you can make some nice jumps over the entire length.
- UV resistant protective edge
- Durable jump mat, made from very strong woven material
- Wide protective edge for extra safety
- Extra long GoldSpring for a great jumping experience
- Trampoline and Comfort frame galvanized on both sides
- Frame : 8 Years
- Jump Mat : 2 Years
- Protective Edge : 2 Years
- Springs : 2 Years
- Dimensions 520 cm by 345 cm
- If your lawn doesn’t flood or get soggy after heavy rain you will not have an issue with water in the hole
- Trampoline sits over the hole rather than in the hole.
- Diameter of the hole is always 2 ft less that the diameter of the trampoline, irrespective of the size of the trampoline.
- Hole is shaped like a saucer and is always 28″ deep in the middle, irrespective of the size of the trampoline.
- There’s a net on the underside of the trampoline that will stop any foreign bodies from getting under the trampoline.