- The exciting word and picture game for eagle-eyed early readers
- The Junior version of the super fun Wordsearch game so children of all ages can enjoy it
- Younger kids can try and find patterns and pictures while older kids can look for words in the jumbled up letters
- It is an ideal way for children to learn words and improve literacy in a fun and entertaining way
- For 2-4 players for age 4+ years
The learning game that grows with you! Wordsearch Junior is a brilliant introduction to word games. It helps children to become comfortable with seeking out patterns and gives new readers valuable practice at recognising letters and words.
The blue level is for the very youngest children: search for rows of simple pictures, such as animals or fruit. On the next level, you’re challenged to find a picture (say, ‘Dog ’) with the word spelt out beside it. Or try the green level: a proper word search like the grown-ups enjoy but using simple words that first readers will easily recognise.
Play the full rules, or simply sit with your children and set them a word to find. Wordsearch Junior is a lovely way to get the whole family involved in early reading and to make it lots of fun!