What Makes The Berg Playbase Climbing Frames So Special?
BERG Playbase is noted for its strong and robust climbing frame along with its modern and minimalist design. The overall design features a patented tube connection. The completely done setup is rather stable in the ground, and it forms a solid basis for all other accessories and possibilities as brought by the Playbase.
The galvanized steel frame ensures maximum protection. It is covered using a special anti-corrosion coating. At the same time, it is even powder coated. Another praiseworthy note about BERG Playbase is they last for years and wonderfully enrich the home garden.
1. Versatility At Its Extreme!
The extreme versatility of BERG Playbase Climbing frames qualifies them for their foremost advantage. However the kids want to enjoy, they can enjoy. Since these are available in a large range of options, so the Playbase accessories are much more suitable for toddlers, babies, older kids, teenagers and adults.
- Young Kids – Toddlers, babies and little kids are free to treat themselves to endless fun climbing up and swinging. They get the feeling of nest climbing walls.
- Sports – For the older kids, there are options like football nets, boxing punch bags and basketball hoops.
- Exercise and Home Gym – The fitness-savvy people find the bars and climbing frames great to build up resistance.
- Relaxation – The swinging hammock provides a great spot to relax. Both kids and adults love it.
2. Garden Encounters Minimal Footprint
BERG Playbase Climbing frames impart a clean garden design with the least footprint in your garden – a major part of the framework sites are underneath the grass. It is best for the whole family on grounds of being extremely versatile and stable garden play equipment.
3. Can be Easily Maintained Since It is A Metal Framework
Being made using metal, the BERG Playbase requires the least maintenance. They are durable play frames on the grounds they need not be painted for greater maintenance.
4. No Concrete is Needed For Installation
The design process states it is easy to install. An extremely simple and organized installation process does the job – BERG Playbase need not be concretely anchored. The framework sits below grass – in case, it needs to be moved sometime, then it can be done easily.
5. The Much Wanted Wow Factor!
All the factors as stated indicate the BERG Playbase is designed and manufactured with the wow factor. We all want the wow factor to reign!
Having fun with sports and games for the whole family has been made easier by BERG. Introducing the BERG Playbase, BERG has fostered a multi-functional and unique concept for outdoor games and fun. This stylish and high-quality play equipment is truly a great selection for every garden.